On registration drivers provide:
1. Profile photo.
2. Car's photo with plates visible.
3. Identification Document (ex. passport).
4. Driving license.
5. Car registration.
6. Criminal record.
7. Proof of residence.
Passengers, who are in an unsafe neighborhood, or worry about their safety, after the request for a ride is made, must:
1.Call the driver right after making the request, and second time when the driver is in your sight to make sure that it is him who answers the call on the phone specified in the profile. This way you also will have the driver's phone saved in your phone and share it with your relatives or friends.
If the driver does not answer the call when he is in sight, then it may be not safe to use his service !
(if after the driver's arrival the Message button disappeared from where the calls are made, then close and then open the app's screen and it will reappear)
2. Inform relatives or friends that you have requested a taxi, indicating the pickup location and your destination, as well as the driver's name, driver's phone number, car number, car brand.
3. Take a screenshot of the screen where they can see driver's name and the car's plates and color and share it with your relatives or friends.
4. While in the car, you may call your relative or friend and maintain a conversation with them.
At the pickup:
1. Check the car's plates and compare them with those indicated in the app.
2. Compare the profile photo with the driver's face.
3. Ask driver to show a copy of his identification document.
When registering, a user has two options:
1. Submit their profile photo and the photo of their ID.
2. Do not submit the said photos.
The first option is not recommended as the drivers might not trust the user, especially in a bad neighborhood, and will not accept the request.
The second option is necessary for the safety of the driver.
Photos of the identification documents are stored on a separate computer disconnected from the internet, on a disk, so this information is safe and is not available for hackers.